The Aberdeen Township Police Department handled 2,718 calls-for-service between January 1, 2013 and February 28, 2013 including 1,313 in December.
Police activities for the month of February 2013 were as follows:
Summary of Traffic Summonses
359 summonses from 453 motor vehicle stops, including:
- 3 DWI Arrests
- 20 Suspended License Summonses
- 4 Reckless Driving Summonses
- 34 Careless Driving Summonses
- 23 Speeding Summonses
- 7 Uninsured Vehicle Summonses
- 7 With Reported Injuries
- 0 Fatalities
15 arrests were made by department personnel during the month of February on court-issued warrants.
20 other arrests were made by department officers for criminal and motor vehicle offenses during the month of February.
Directed Enforcement Details
157 documented directed enforcement details were completed during the month of February.
First Aid Calls
73 emergency first aid calls were answered by patrol officers during the month of February.
The detective bureau commenced 23 investigations during the month of February.
View January's statistics here.
Aberdeen PD in the News in February:
- Update: Driver Charged with DWI After Two-Car Crash on Route 35 and County Road
- Union Beach Man Charged with Burglary of Prime 34 in Aberdeen
- Aberdeen PD: Simple Assault, DWI
- Aberdeen PD: Hit and Run, Terroristic Threats
- Aberdeen PD: Simple Assault, Theft
- Police: Aberdeen Man Caught Using Tire Iron to Enter Cliffwood Beach Home
- Pedestrian Struck Sunday While Crossing Route 35 at Amboy Avenue
- Police: Aberdeen Woman Found Asleep in Courtroom After Striking Two Vehicles