Editor's note: These statistics were reported by the Aberdeen Township Police Department.
The Aberdeen Township Police Department handled 4,015 calls-for-service between January 1, 2013 and March 31, 2013 including 1,297 in March.
Police activities for the month of March 2013 were as follows:
Summary of Traffic Summonses
412 summonses from 445 motor vehicle stops, including:
- 6 DWI Arrests
- 9 Suspended License Summonses
- 8 Reckless Driving Summonses
- 35 Careless Driving Summonses
- 35 Speeding Summonses
- 8 Uninsured Vehicle Summonses
38 motor vehicle crashes reported, including:
- 2 With Reported Injuries
- 0 Fatalities
26 arrests were made by department personnel during the month of March on court-issued warrants.
25 other arrests were made by department officers for criminal and motor vehicle offenses during the month of March.
Directed Enforcement Details
173 documented directed enforcement details were completed during the month of March.
First Aid Calls
67 emergency first aid calls were answered by patrol officers during the month of March.
The detective bureau commenced 19 investigations during the month of March.
View February's statistics here.
Aberdeen PD in the News in March:
- Aberdeen PD: Tires Slashed at Local Apartment Complex
- Aberdeen PD: Five People Charged with DWI Last Week
- Man Charged with DWI After Striking Guardrail Near Beach Drive in Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Police: Three Arrested for Disorderly Conduct After Incident at Blue Rock Cafe
- Matawan Regional HS Volleyball Tournament Raises Over $1400 for Restore the Bayshore
- Authorities Identify Man Killed in Cliffwood House Fire
- Police: Armed Pair Robbed Aberdeen Home Wednesday
- Man Charged with DWI After Crash on South Concourse in Aberdeen
- Man Who Allegedly Fled From Aberdeen Police Indicted