The Aberdeen Township Police Department responded to or initiated 296 calls for service between March 22 and March 28, including 11 suspicious persons/vehicles; 14 alarms; 26 first aid calls; 13 motor vehicle crashes; eight thefts; eight disorderly persons; eight domestic violence incidents; seven noise complaints; and 81 motor vehicle stops, according to Chief of Police John Powers. Officers also issued 62 motor vehicle summonses.
The Aberdeen Township Police made the following arrests between March 22 and March 28:
- A 32-year-old Aberdeen resident was charged by P.O. Craig Hausmann on March 22 with disorderly conduct following an incident at Matawan Terrace apartments.
- Sgt. Henry Chevalier arrested a 20-year-old Aberdeen woman on March 23 for harassment.
- On March 24 a 28-year-old Keyport resident was charged with criminal mischief and violation of a court order following an incident at the , Amboy Ave. P.O. Craig Hausmann and P.O. Louis Nanna ere the arresting officers.
- P.O. Louis Nanna arrested a 54-year-old Aberdeen woman on March 24 for criminal trespass following an incident on Beverly Drive.
- A 39-year-old Pennsylvania woman was arrested by P.O. Louis Nanna on March 24 for criminal mischief following an incident on Lakeshore Drive.
- Henry Dellapietro, 47, of Union Beach, was and contempt of court following incidents at the store on Lloyd Rd. on March 22 and 25.
- Sgt. Henry Chevalier arrested a 56-year-old Freehold man for violation of a court order on March 27. P.O. Frank Maisano conducted the initial investigation.
- An 18-year-old Aberdeen man was arrested by P.O. Matthew Lloyd on March 28 for contempt of court out of Aberdeen municipal court.
Other police activity during that period:
- P.O. Mary Johnston investigated a report of phone harassment reported by a Cypress Lane resident on March 22.
- P.O. John Young investigated a report of trespassing at the Matawan Regional High School on March 22.
- On March 22 P.O. Mary Johnston responded to a theft report at , Highway 34.
- P.O. Craig Hausmann investigated a report of a suspicious person in the yard of a West Prospect Ave. residence on March 23.
- On March 23 a resident of Lakeshore Drive reported the theft of money and patio chairs to P.O. Louis Nanna.
- On March 24 P.O. Frank Maisano responded to a report of a fight at Funtime America, County Road.
- P.O. Louis Nanna investigated a report of an assault at the McDonald’s restaurant, Highway 35, on March 24.
- P.O. Raymond Campbell responded to a suspicious persons report on Cliffwood Ave. on March 25.
- On March 25 a Shore Concourse resident reported the theft of a lawn mower. P.O. Darryl Richardson responded.
- P.O. Christopher DeSarno investigated criminal mischief at Top Line Automotive, Highway 35, on March 25.
- On March 26 P.O. Darryl Richardson responded to a missing person report at CPC Counseling Center, Highway 34.
- On March 27 a resident of Warren Drive reported someone used his credit card to make an online purchase. P.O. Gus Grivas investigated.
- On March 27 a Sue Anne Court resident reported the fraudulent use of her credit card. P.O. Gus Grivas investigated.
- P.O. Matthew Lloyd responded to a theft report at , South Atlantic Ave., on March 27.
- Police responded to the of the on Highway 35 and Amboy Ave. on March 28.