The event will run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 28 at Monmouth University in West Long Branch.
“This event gives our talented and creative residents the opportunity to show-off their merchandise that is made right here in Monmouth County,” said Freeholder Director Thomas A. Arnone in a release. “With such a wide variety of vendors, offering everything from biscotti for dogs to custom cabinetry and fine jewelry, ‘Made in Monmouth’ is the perfect place to spend the day and shop locally.”
Confirmed vendors for “Made in Monmouth” include:
- Bruce Perlmutter, who makes bowls and platters from fallen trees
- CLA Woodworking LLC, who makes hand-made furniture and custom cabinetry
- Confections of a Rockstar, who were featured on Food Network last summer
- Nan’s Naturals, offering handmade lotions, sugar scrubs and healing oils
- Matawan Stained Glass, who makes custom-made stained glass windows and lamps.