Matawan BBQ & Grill (Closed)
The Matawan BBQ & Grill is conveniently located directly across the street from the Matawan Train Station and has ample parking in the back. If you're looking to grab a bite to eat after work or to watch the big game, the Matawan BBQ & Grill has two flat screens and plenty of coupons (on the Web site). Also, if you have a sweet tooth, all desserts are made on site.
- Fax: 732-242-9948
- Hours: Sun - Mon, 11am - 9am; Wed - Thurs, 11am - 9am; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Tues, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are no stairs to enter the restaurant.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Barbecue and grilled Portuguese cuisine, catering, private parties
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.matawanbbqandgrill.com/index.php?p=1_2_Menu
- Specialties: Portuguese cuisine grilled in vegetable oil on all-natural hardwood lump charcoal.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Portuguese
- Signature dishes: Chicken in garlic sauce, grilled chicken breast, pork bits with clams, pork steak, grilled steak with onions, shish kabob, bitoque
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pork bits
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun