The Ice Cream Palace has been a neighborhood institution for a very long time. Open year round (but call for seasonal hours), the Ice Cream Palace sells all homemade ice cream in every flavor imaginable. Flavors include cookies and cream, banana and strawberry cheesecake. You can't miss its memorable blue thatched roof, located in front of Strathmore's movie theater and bowling alley.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There's a dip in the sidewalk and no stairs.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Homemade Ice Cream
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Take-out
- Specialties: Homemade Ice Cream
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The Ice Cream Palace has been serving homemade treats to the area for generations.