Abbate Bakery is a family operated business originally established in Brooklyn. The shop's current owner is Victor Abbate, whose parents first opened the bakery in 1976. Abbate's carries a wide variety of baked goods and homemade breads, as well as made-to-order cakes for weddings and sweet 16 parties.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 7am - 6pm; Sun, 7am - 3pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Founding Date: 1976
- Payments accepted: MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Prepared foods
- Specialties: Cakes, cookies, pastries, brownies, danishes, Italian and semolina breads
- Parking: Free lot