Real estate blogger Leonard “Len” Dunikoski recently reported positive numbers in a review of the Matawan real estate market.
In another post, he also looked at key real estate indicators in the Aberdeen market.
Nearby, Doreen DeMarco and Gerine A. Skamarak probe Holmdel-Hazlet market trends in a monthly blog shared on Patch.
Real estate agents can easily jump on Patch to share expertise, ideas and answer questions, while connecting with a local audience.Patch blogs posts are featured prominently on the homepage and are shared via our daily newsletter. Plus, you can edit your posts whenever you’d like and it’s easy to get started.
Interested? First, you need to sign in and create an account. Or, if you're already a Patch user, update your profile.
1. Go to a Patch town homepage
2. Click on "Join" on the upper right side of the page.
3. Follow the simple instructions to confirm your account.
4. Log in and click on your name in the upper right.
5. Click on "Edit Profile" on the right and add a photo and a brief bio
Second, here’s how to start a blog:
Once you’re logged in, go to the homepage.
1. On the homepage, scroll down to the “Who’s Blogging?” module which is below the “News & Blogs” feed.
2. Click on the “Start blogging” button at the bottom right of the “Who’s Blogging?” module.
3. Complete setup by inputting the name of your blog, description and choosing or uploading a blog icon image
4. Click on “Create your blog.”
5. Now you can either “Write your first post,” “Dress up your blog” or tell people about it.
6. For your first blog all you need is a category, a brief description, a photo and then your text in the body of the article.
7. Click ‘Post Now,’ or if you are not ready to post, save it as a draft and come back to it later.
Real estate is a topic of great interest in Monmouth County. We'e looking forward to hearing from real estate professionals who can help us interpret the data and look ahead to trends.