- On February 26 Det. Louis Nanna arrested a 61-year-old Marlboro woman for shoplifting at the Shop Rite store, Lloyd Rd., on February 1 and February 9.
- P.O. Raymond Campbell arrested a 32-year-old Hazlet woman on a contempt warrant out of Aberdeen municipal court on February 27.
- On February 27 P.O. Darryl Richardson took a 15-year-old township youth into custody for possession of marijuana.
- P.O. Raymond Campbell arrested a 49-year-old Union Beach man on contempt warrants out of Aberdeen and Hazlet municipal courts following a motor vehicle stop on Cliffwood Ave. on March 1.
- P.O. John Zeller arrested a 26-year-old township woman on a contempt warrant out of Old Bridge municipal court following a motor vehicle stop on Barbara Pl. on March 2.
Other police activity included:
- On February 27 P.O. Gus Grivas responded to a report of a trespasser at the CVS store, South Atlantic Ave.
- On February 27 P.O. Jeffrey Griffith responded to a report of disorderly persons on Northland Lane.
- On February 28 a Morganville resident reported that her wallet was taken while she was shopping in the Shop Rite store, Lloyd Rd. It was later recovered, but $200 cash was missing. P.O. Brian Alberti investigated.
- P.O. John Zeller responded to a report of a suspicious person on Deerfield Lane on February 28.
- On March 2 P.O. Darryl Richardson responded to a report of harassment on Lorraine Dr.
- P.O. Michael Lasko responded to a report of disorderly conduct on Cross Ave. on March 3.
- On March 3 P.O. Jeffrey Griffith responded to a report of harassment on Lower Main St.
- P.O. Mary Johnston responded to a report of disorderly conduct on Cottage Pl. on March 4.
- On March 4 P.O. Jeffrey Griffith responded to a report of harassment at Tree Haven III apartments, Aberdeen Rd.
Officers responded to or initiated 284 calls for service between February 26 and March 4, 2014, including 13 suspicious persons/vehicles; 15 alarms; 17 first aid calls; 10 motor vehicle crashes; seven disorderly persons, one domestic violence incident, one theft, three noise complaints, and 119 motor vehicle stops. Officers issued 107 motor vehicle summonses.