- Special Officer Joseph Mason arrested a 23-year-old Old Bridge man on contempt warrants out of Holmdel, South Brunswick, and North Bergen municipal courts following a motor vehicle stop on Cliffwood Ave. on January
- P.O. John Zeller arrested a 41-year-old township woman on a contempt warrant out of Aberdeen municipal court on January 29.
- An 18-year-old Tinton Falls man was charged with reckless driving and eluding police following an incident on Van Brakle Rd. on January 29. P.O. Anthony Marone.
- Special Officer Joseph Mason arrested a 22-year-old township man on a contempt warrant out of Old Bridge municipal court on January 31.
- A 27-year-old South Amboy woman was charged with shoplifting on February 2 following an incident at the Shop Rite store, Lloyd Rd. P.O. Mary Johnston was the arresting officer.
- Katalin Kokenyesdi, 30, South Amboy, was charged with reckless driving and driving while intoxicated following a motor vehicle crash on Lloyd Rd. on February 4. P.O. Brian Alberti was the arresting officer.
Other police activity included:
- On January 29 a resident of Fairfield Way reported harassing and threatening phone calls. P.O. Darryl Richardson responded.
- On January 29 an Edgeview Rd. resident reported the fraudulent use of her credit card. Special Officer Joseph Mason investigated.
- On January 29 a South Atlantic Ave. resident reported someone entered her residence and took an iPad valued at $400. Sgt. Henry Chevalier investigated.
- A Waverly Place resident reported someone gained access to his credit card account. P.O. Matthew McDow took the report.
- On January 31 a Union Beach resident reported being harassed and threatened at a Smith Ct. residence. P.O. Edgar Serrano took the report.
- On January 31 P.O. Michael Lasko discovered that two couches had been dumped in the beachfront parking lot on Lakeshore Drive. A portion of the guardrail had also been spray-painted with graffiti.
- An unknown white female in her 40s shoplifted several items from the Shop Rite store, Lloyd Rd., on February 1. P.O. Matthew McDow responded and Det. Louis Nanna is conducting the investigation.
- On February 1 P.O. Jeffrey Griffith responded to a report of harassment on County Rd.
- On February 3 P.O. Jeffrey Griffith responded to a report of disorderly persons at a Seawood Drive residence.
- On February 3 P.O. Vito Turchiano responded to a report of simple assault at Chelsea Village, Cross Rd.
- On February 3 P.O. John Zeller responded to a report of harassment on Gaston St.
- P.O. Gus Grivas responded to reports of harassment at a Hwy. 34 boarding home on February 3 and 4.