Officers responded to or initiated 236 calls for service between the end of November and beginning of December, according to statistics released by the department.
Among the calls handled by officers between Nov. 27 and Dec. 3 were:
- 10 suspicious persons/vehicles
- 19 alarms
- 16 first aid calls
- Seven motor vehicle crashes
- Two thefts
- Three disorderly persons incidents
- Two domestic violence incidents
- Two criminal mischief incidents
- Three noise complaints
- One fight
- During the timeframe, officers conducted 91 motor vehicle stops and issued 68 motor vehicle summonses, according to the department.