The Aberdeen Township Police Department handled 10,345 calls-for-service between January 1, 2012 and August 31, 2012 including 1,218 in August.
Police activities for the month of August 2012 were as follows:
Summary of Traffic Summonses
328 summonses from 460 motor vehicle stops, including:
- 2 DWI Arrests
- 19 Suspended License Summonses
- 1 Reckless Driving Summonses
- 12 Careless Driving Summonses
- 45 Speeding Summonses
- 5 Uninsured Vehicle Summonses
47 motor vehicle crashes reported, including:
- 4 With Reported Injuries
- 0 Fatalities
24 arrests were made by department personnel during the month of August on court-issued warrants.
29 arrests were made by department officers for criminal and motor vehicle offenses during the month of August.
Directed Enforcement Details
79 documented directed enforcement details were completed during the month of August.
First Aid Calls
66 emergency first aid calls were answered by patrol officers during the month of August.
The detective bureau commenced 28 investigations during the month of August.
View August's statistics here.
Aberdeen PD in the News in September:
- Connecticut Man Awaiting Possible Indictment for Alleged Armed Robbery of CVS
- Cliffwood Beach Man Arrested Twice in Same Night
- Aberdeen PD Seeking Volunteers to Assist Victims of Domestic Violence
- Operation Take Back: Time to Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet