The Aberdeen Township Police Department handled 1,405 calls-for-service between Jan. 1, 2013 and Jan. 31, 2013.
Police activities for the month of January 2013 were as follows:
Summary of Traffic Summonses
330 summonses from 442 motor vehicle stops, including:
- 3 DWI Arrests
- 16 Suspended License Summonses
- 6 Reckless Driving Summonses
- 33 Careless Driving Summonses
- 26 Speeding Summonses
- 7 Uninsured Vehicle Summonses
47 motor vehicle crashes reported, including:
- 5 With Reported Injuries
- 0 Fatalities
31 arrests were made by department personnel during the month of January on court-issued warrants.
20 arrests were made by department officers for criminal and motor vehicle offenses during the month of January.
Directed Enforcement Details
95 documented directed enforcement details were completed during the month of January.
First Aid Calls
83 emergency first aid calls were answered by patrol officers during the month of January.
The detective bureau commenced 25 investigations during the month of January.
View the statistic for December 2012 here.
Aberdeen PD in the News in January:
- Police: Cliffwood Man Charged with Burglary of Aberdeen Home
- Aberdeen Police Designate Target Enforcement Zones for 2013
- Police Investigating Burglary of Aberdeen Home
- Man Dies After Being Struck by Train Near Aberdeen-Matawan Station
- Matawan Man Indicted on Heroin Possession, Distribution Charges
- Pair Indicted on Several Charges of Receiving Stolen Property
- Man Indicted on Aberdeen Burglary Charges
- Aberdeen PD: Burglary, Criminal Mischief
- Aberdeen PD: DWI, Shoplifting