The Aberdeen Township Police Department handled 15,046 calls-for-service between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012 including 978 in December.
Police activities for the month of December 2012 were as follows:
Summary of Traffic Summonses
154 summonses from 204 motor vehicle stops, including:
- 3 DWI Arrests
- 10 Suspended License Summonses
- 6 Reckless Driving Summonses
- 21 Careless Driving Summonses
- 8 Speeding Summonses
- 2 Uninsured Vehicle Summonses
26 motor vehicle crashes reported, including:
- 5 With Reported Injuries
- 0 Fatalities
23 arrests were made by department personnel during the month of December on court-issued warrants.
17 arrests were made by department officers for criminal and motor vehicle offenses during the month of December.
Directed Enforcement Details
34 documented directed enforcement details were completed during the month of December.
First Aid Calls
74 emergency first aid calls were answered by patrol officers during the month of December.
The detective bureau commenced 27 investigations during the month of December.
View November's statistics here.
Aberdeen PD in the News in December:
- Plainfield Man Convicted for Sexual Assault Involving Local Child
- Aberdeen Man Accused of Performing Lewd Acts in View of Teen Girls
- How Does Crime in Matawan and Aberdeen Compare to Neighboring Towns?
- Truck Driver Gets Stuck on Flooded Street in Cliffwood Beach