Matawan-Aberdeen Patch is a community hub where you can get local news and information, comment on stories and find out about nearby events. But did you know that you can also share your news directly on Patch?
It's easy and it's always free. In just five steps, you can promote an award your local business won, tell the community about your volunteer efforts or share an accomplishment.
How to Upload Announcements
- Log into your Matawan-Aberdeen Patch account. If you don’t have an account, click JOIN in the upper right corner of the homepage
- On the blue bar near the top of the homepage, hover your mouse over the NEWS tab and then click ANNOUNCEMENTS
- On the upper right next to the search box, click ADD AN ANNOUNCEMENT
- Fill in the following fields:
- PHOTOS/VIDEOS/PDFs Upload your photos by clicking upload photos and videos. Write captions in the given fields.
- LOCATION Type in the address or name of a place.
- Click POST MY ANNOUNCEMENT and you are done!
If you have any questions or need help, reach out to your local editor Chelsea Naso at email@example.com.