10. Matawan Men Injured After Car Crashes Into Keyport Store
A car crashed into the Country Farms Food Store Keyport Saturday morning, injuring the two Matawan men inside the vehicle, police said.
9. Multiple Accidents Reported on Garden State Parkway
An eight-mile span of the Garden State Parkway was the scene of six accidents in a little over an hour.
8. Aberdeen Police Designate Target Enforcement Zones for 2013
The Aberdeen Police Department will be keeping an extra eye on certain streets in the township.
7. Man Charged with Attempted Murder in Bed Bath & Beyond Stabbing (UPDATE)
A Keansburg woman was pushing a child in a stroller as she shopped in the Middletown Bed Bath & Beyond when she was stabbed 12 times, according to authorities.
6. Matawan Woman Demonstrates Celebrity Workout on Good Morning America
It was extremely cold the morning of Jan. 3 as Matawan resident Lauren Pica raced to her New York City-bound train. She forgot to set her alarm and was running a bit late, but before she knew it she was in Harley Pasternak's dressing room on the set of Good Morning America.
5. Police: Cliffwood Man Charged with Burglary of Aberdeen Home
A Cliffwood man is charged with allegedly breaking into a neighbor's home shortly after Christmas, according to the Aberdeen Township Police Department.
4. Authorities Identify Man Killed by Train Near Aberdeen-Matawan Station
Authorities have identified 41-year-old Miquel O'Neill of Keyport as the man who was struck and killed by a train near the Aberdeen-Matawan Train Station at about 10:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 12, according to NJ Transit Spokeswoman Nancy Snyder.
3. Man Dies After Being Struck by Train Near Aberdeen-Matawan Station
A man was struck by a train near the Aberdeen-Matawan Train Station at about 10:30 Saturday night, according to NJ TRANSIT Spokeswoman Courtney Carroll.
2. Old Bridge Police: Cause of Route 9 Bus Accident Remains Under Investigation
Thirty-five people were reported injured after an Academy commuter bus and an Old Bridge school bus collided on Route 9 North in Old Bridge Township Thursday morning, according to Cpt. Art Carullo. The accident was reported to police at 8:18 a.m.
1. Police Do Not Suspect Foul Play in Death of Man Found in Abandoned Factory (UPDATE)
Investigators do not suspect foul play in the death of a man discovered at an abandoned factory near the Aberdeen-Matawan Train Station, according to Charles Webster, public information officer for the Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office.