The New Jersey chapter of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) announced today
its 2013-2014 board of directors. Shawn Smith, founder and CEO of Matawan-based Soleil Tans Inc., is learning co-chair.
The New Jersey EO chapter has more than 80 members. To join, an entrepreneur must be a founder, co-founder, owner or controlling shareholder of a company with gross annual sales exceeding $1 million.
The new board of directors of EO New Jersey is:
· President: Alex Zaltsman, CEO, Innovi Mobile
· President Elect: Michael Schofel, managing partner, Eastman Companies
· Learning Co-Chair: Anna Walz, CEO, Medisys Health Communications
· Learning Co-Chair: Caryn Kopp, Chief Door Opener®, Kopp Consulting, LLC
· Learning Co-Chair: Shawn Smith, founder and CEO, Soleil Tans Inc.
· Discover Co-Chair: Cheryl Biron, president and CEO, One Horn Transportation
· Discover Co-Chair: Louis Biron, chief operations officer, One Horn Transportation
· Finance Chair: Dan Wilson, founder, Northeast Wealth Planners
· Membership Co-Chair: Ethan Kassel, co-founder, Garden State Eldercare
· Membership Co-Chair: John Cioffi, partner at DesignPoint Solutions, Inc.
· Forum Chair: Harris Wolin, co-founder and partner, Myers Wolin, LLC
· Education Chair: John Maguire, president and CEO, International Voyager, Inc.
· Mentorship Chair: Phil Patrick, founder and CEO, Four Leaf Strategies
· Communications Co-Chair: Steve Greenblatt, president and founder, Control Concepts, Inc.
· Communications Co-Chair: Scott Weintraub, principal and chief marketing officer, Healthcare Regional Marketing
· Sponsorship Chair: Tim Erven, founder and CEO, Geniusmods
“Our board members are leaders of businesses covering a wide range of industries,” Zaltsman said. “This is a diverse group that I think will accomplish a lot this year for our growing chapter. We have several great events to look forward to, and we are consistently adding qualified members.”
EO is a dynamic global network of more than 9,500 business owners in 40 countries. EO enables entrepreneurs to learn and grow from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life. EO New Jersey has more than 80 members and their companies have more than $500 million in total sales and employ more than 2,100 individuals.