With all of the tree trimming, cookie baking and partygoing, there is so much to do during the holidays that it's easy to leave shopping for Christmas presents until the last minute. But by then, the malls and chain stores are usually chaotic and the mere thought of battling crowds is exhausting.
Here are some ideas for easy gifts that can be bought locally and require little stress:
- Go to Wrapture and create a gorgeous gift basket tailored to the recipient. We suggest some pretty bathroom soaps with a matching towel and soap stand for teachers, relatives and neighbors.
- Go to Flowers by Melanie or Emerald Isle for festive, holiday-inspired bouquets, or wreaths with candles that would make nice centerpieces for a friend or neighbor’s Christmas dinner table.
- Go to The Hobby Shop and pick out a few fun games, toys or books for the children in your family, or your kid’s friends.
- Go to Wine Nation or Gallo's Wine Cellar and pick up a nice bottle of wine or a high end bottle of liquor for the host of your Christmas celebration.
- Go to Rapunzel Salon and Day Spa Hand and Stone and give someone in your life who needs a little relaxation a gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure or spa treatment.
Tell us: What are some of your own last-minute gift ideas? Share in the comments below. Don't forget to tell us where you can pick them up!