What's Open in Matawan and Aberdeen?
Looking for groceries, to get out of the house, or a hot meal? Check our list of businesses that are open in the area. If you know of a business not on our list, make sure to add it.
Hurricane Sandy have left numerous businesses in the dark since Monday night, but a few have managed to keep their doors with generators.
Here is a list of businesses that Patch noticed were open in spite of the power outages. If you would like more information or the phone number of the business, click their name in the list below.
- ShopRite on Lloyd Road and Route 34
- Stop & Shop on Lloyd Road and Route 34
- DeMarco's on Route 34
- Livoti's on Route 34
- Kat Shack on Main Street
- No. 1 Chinese on Main Street
- Maloney's Pub on Main Street
- Angelo's on Broad Street and Route 79
- Enzo's on Route 34
- Kicky's on Route 34
- Wing Hing on Route 34
- La Famiglia near Cliffwood Avenue and Matawan Road
- CVS on Morristown Road
- Ming's Garden on Matawan Road
- Gallo's Wine Cellar on Route 34
- JFJ Liquors on Route 34
- Wine Nation on Route 34
- Townsquare Liquors on Matawan Road
- Camelot Wine Merchants on Broad Street
- Walgreens on Broad Street
- PNC Bank on Lloyd Road
- Matawan Pharmacy - only from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Phone number: (732) 970-6769
- Postmark Plus on Route 34
Help us make sure this list is as up-to-date as possible. If a business has since shut down due to lack of gas or have since regained power and reopened, please leave a comment below with detailed information for your neighbors.