Six DWI Arrests Made During May 2012 in Aberdeen Township
Officers also issued 502 traffic summons
The Aberdeen Township Police Department handled 6,758 calls between Jan. 1 and May 31, 2012, according to statistics released by the department.
Police activities for the month of May 2012 were as follows:
Summary of Traffic Summonses
502 summonses from 518 motor vehicle stops, including:
- 6 DWI Arrests
- 17 Suspended License Summonses
- 8 Reckless Driving Summonses
- 22 Careless Driving Summonses
- 32 Speeding Summonses
- 8 Uninsured Vehicle Summonses
48 Motor Vehicle Crashes Reported, including:
- 7 With Reported Injuries
- 0 Fatalities
30 arrests were made by department personnel during the month of April on court-issued warrants.
27 arrests were made by department officers for criminal and motor vehicle offenses during the month of April.
Directed Enforcement Details
84 documented directed enforcement details were completed during the month of April.
First Aid Calls
86 emergency first aid calls were answered by patrol officers during the month of April.
The detective bureau commenced 36 investigations during the month of April.
Aberdeen Police Department in the news in May:
- Irvington Man Charged with Robbery of BP Gas Station in Aberdeen
- No Injuries Reported in Accident that Closed Church Street Thursday Night
- Aberdeen PD: Jewelry Theft, Harassment
- Aberdeen Man Charged with DWI After Accident in Peachtree Village
- Aberdeen Police: Electronics Stolen from Township Home
- Two Charged For Burglary of Lloyd Road Home in Aberdeen
- Aberdeen PD Blotter: Vandalism, Burglary
- Aberdeen PD Searching for Burglar Who Entered Occupied Home
- Cliffwood Man Arrested for Two Car Burglaries in Aberdeen
- Click It or Ticket: Aberdeen Police Cracking Down on Seat Belt Use
- Aberdeen PD Blotter: Several DWI Arrests Made
- Cliffwood Man Arrested for Third Car Burglary
- Aberdeen PD Blotter: Careless Driving, Harassment
- Aberdeen Man Charged For Allegedly Assaulting Township Police Officer
View Statistics From: