Share Your News on Matawan-Aberdeen Patch
5 easy steps to keep people informed and involved.
Do you have news or information you’d like to post on Patch? You can do this very easily. That’s right, five-simple-steps easy.
How to Upload Announcements
- Log into your Patch account. If you don’t have an account, click JOIN in the upper right corner of the homepage
- On the blue bar near the top of the homepage, hover your mouse over the NEWS tab and then click ANNOUNCEMENTS
- On the upper right next to the search box, click ADD AN ANNOUNCEMENT
- Fill in the following fields:
- PHOTOS/VIDEOS/PDFs Upload your photos by clicking upload photos and videos. Write captions in the given fields.
- LOCATION Type in the address or name of a place.
- Click POST MY ANNOUNCEMENT and you are done!
Here are some examples of great announcements on Patch, recently uploaded by users like you:
- It's Not Too Late to Become a Vendor at Matawan Day 2012
- Dearborn Market's Apple Festival and Pumpkin Picking
- Author to Discuss Book at Monmouth County Library
If you run into an issue, we're here to help. Contact local editor Chelsea Naso at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.