Aberdeen Township Changes Polling Locations for Nov. 6 Election
Please note that there will only be voting at the municipal building and the firehouse on Lloyd Road.
Seven days after Hurricane Sandy made landfall in New Jersey, most of Aberdeen Township is still without power.
As a result, polling locations in Aberdeen must be moved in order to accomodate the Nov. 6 election.
There will only be two polling locations open on Tuesday. One will be at the Aberdeen Township Municipal Building at 1 Aberdeen Square and the other will be at the Aberdeen Fire Dist. No. 1 on Lloyd Road.
Below is a list of which district will vote at which location:
- District 1 will move from Cliffwood firehouse to Municipal Building (One Aberdeen Square)
- District 2 will move from Cliffwood Firehouse to Municipal Building
- District 3 will move from VFW to Municipal Building
- District 4 will move from VFW to Municipal Building
- District 5 will move from Cross of Glory to Municipal building
- District 6 will move from High School to Municipal building
- District 7 will move from EMS building to Aberdeen Firehouse (Lloyd Road)
- District 8 will stay the same.
- District 9 will move from EMS building to Aberdeen Firehouse (Lloyd Road)
- District 10 will stay same
- District 11 will stay same
- District 12 will move from Cross of Glory to Municipal building
- District 13 will move from High School to Municipal Building
If you do not know your voting district, you can find out online by entering your address.
Walk-in voting is permitted today until 4:30 p.m. at the Monmouth County Clerk of Elections Office, located at 300 Halls Mill Road, Freehold.
Voting information for Matawan is available here.