Aberdeen PD Blotter: Graffiti, Criminal Mischief and Theft
Aberdeen Township Police blotter, Aug. 1 through Aug. 4
Aberdeen Township Police reported the following police activity between Aug. 1 and Aug. 4:
- On Aug. 1 a resident of Shore Concourse reported the attempted fraudulent use of her credit card via the internet. Officer Gus Grivas responded.
- Police are investigating the burglary of a vehicle parked in the Peachtree Village condominium complex on County Road. Sometime between 10:15 p.m. Aug. 1 and 6:10 a.m. Aug. 2 someone entered the vehicle and removed fishing equipment, a GPS unit, and cash. Officer Edgar Serrano investigated.
- On Aug. 2 Officer Michael Lasko discovered that someone spray painted graffiti on a road sign on Grove Street.
- Police responded to a criminal mischief complaint on Idlewild Lane on Aug. 2 regarding damage to a vehicle’s tire. Special Officer Michael Sullivan investigated.
- An employee of the Exxon gas station on Highway 34 reported that a customer left without paying for gasoline. Officer Mary Johnston responded.
- Furniture and an air conditioning unit were taken from a residence on Greenwood Road. Officer John Young took the report on Aug. 3.
- Officer Louis Nanna and Officer Edgar Serrano responded to a disorderly persons complaint in the Matawan Terrace apartment complex on Aug. 4 at 2:19 a.m.