Aberdeen PD Blotter: Credit Card Fraud, Simple Assault
The Aberdeen Township Police Department responded to or initiated 351 calls for service between May 30 and June 5, 2012.
The Aberdeen Township Police Department responded to or initiated 351 calls for service between May 30 and June 5, 2012, including eight suspicious persons/vehicles, 22 alarms, 25 first aid calls, ten motor vehicle crashes, three thefts, six disorderly persons, three domestic violence incidents, one noise complaint, and 130 motor vehicle stops, according to Chief of Police John Powers. Officers also issued 116 motor vehicle summonses.
The Aberdeen Township Police made the following arrests May 30 through June 5, 2012:
- Calvin Cummings, 18, Center St., Aberdeen was arrested for contempt of court out of Sayreville municipal court and resisting arrest following an incident at his home on May 30. P.O. Matthew Lloyd, P.O. Gus Grivas, and P.O. John Zeller were the arresting officers.
- On May 30 P.O. Frank Maisano arrested Jacquelyn Bingert, 26, of Edison, for burglary and simple assault related to an incident on Brookside Ave. on May 8.
- On May 30 P.O. Raymond Campbell arrested a 39-year-old Aberdeen man for contempt of court out of Aberdeen municipal court.
- On May 31 John C. Martocci, 57, Matawan, was arrested by Det. Manny Carabel for bad checks and theft by deception.
- P.O. Craig Hausmann arrested a 50-year-old Keansburg man for contempt of court out of Red Bank municipal court on May 31.
- P.O. Louis Nanna arrested a 32-year-old Lakewood man for simple assault on June 2 following an incident on Shore Concourse.
- On June 2 P.O. John Young arrested a 19-year-old Matawan woman for contempt of court out of Aberdeen municipal court.
- P.O. Louis Nanna arrested a 23-year-old Middletown woman for contempt of court out of Aberdeen municipal court on June 2.
Other police activity during that period:
- On May 30 P.O. Darryl Richardson responded to a report of a disorderly person on Center St..
- On May 30 P.O. Anthony Valentino responded to a theft report on Jersey Ave.
- An Idaho Lane resident reported he was being harassed on May 31. P.O. John Zeller responded.
- On May 31 P.O. Darryl Richardson responded to a landlord/tenant dispute on Shore Concourse.
- P.O. John Young investigated a report of shoplifting at the CVS store on South Atlantic Ave. on June 1.
- On June 1 P.O. Louis Nanna responded to a harassment report on Arbordale Drive.
- On June 1 P.O. Roger Peter responded to a child custody dispute on North Concourse.
- P.O. Craig Hausmann investigated a theft reported by a Beaver Place resident on June 2.
- On June 3 P.O. Edgar Serrano investigated an assault reported by a resident of Avalon apartments, Central Ave.
- P.O. Edgar Serrano responded to a report of phone harassment made by a resident of Laurelhurst Dr. on June 3.
- P.O. Mary Johnston investigated the theft of a stainless steel dumpster valued at $600 from the rear of a business on Highway 35. The theft occurred sometime between May 11 and June 4.
- On June 4 a resident of New Brunswick Ave. reported the fraudulent use of her credit card. P.O. Louis Nanna investigated.
Editor's Note: The above information was obtained from the Aberdeen Township Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.