43 Car Accidents Reported in Aberdeen in March 2012
Three DWI arrests were also made during the month
The Aberdeen Township Police Department handled 4,041 calls-for-service between January 1, 2012 and March 31, 2012, according to a monthly statistic report provided by the department.
Police Department activities for the month of March 2012 were as follows:
Summary of Traffic Summonses
- 303 summonses from 396 motor vehicle stops.
- 3 DWI Arrests
- 12 Suspended License Summonses
- 6 Reckless Driving Summonses
- 19 Careless Driving Summonses
- 43 Speeding Summonses
- 11 Uninsured Vehicle Summonses
43 Motor Vehicle Crashes Reported
- 2 With Reported Injuries
- 0 Fatalities
26 arrests were made by department personnel during the month of March on court-issued warrants.
33 arrests were made by department officers for criminal and motor vehicle offenses during the month of March.
Directed Enforcement Details
84 documented directed enforcement details were completed during the month of March.
First Aid Calls
90 emergency first aid calls were answered by patrol officers during the month of March.
The detective bureau commenced 31 investigations during the month of March.
Aberdeen Police Department in the news in March:
- Three Men Charged with Burglary at old Anchor Glass Factory
- Cliffwood Man Charged for Selling Gun to Alleged Drug Dealer
- Alleged Aberdeen Burglar Also Suspect in Hazlet Burglaries
- Update: Two Aberdeen Men Allegedly Part of Gun Ring
- Two Charged for Unlawful Discharge of Firearms in Aberdeen
- Aberdeen PD Blotter: DWI Arrests, Fraud, Theft
- Aberdeen Man Charged with Hot Dog Burglary
- Aberdeen PD Blotter: Sweepstake Scam Reported, Harassment
See Aberdeen's February statistics here.